:0(

Having a bad day

Really not a happy bunny

Work is just problem after problem all rushing at me at once, don't want to be here.  I'm still wanting to help my clients but the company are just expecting too much.  I'm not doing a good job, I'm missing things and they then come back to bite.  Just really don't want to have anything more to do with this place.

Waiting for results from two interviews that I had a week ago. Recruitment process is too slow.  I was feeling really confident but the longer it goes the harder it is to stay positive.

Mr Midnite seems to have walked out on me in the middle of the night.  I don't know why, could be a good reason he left all his things but just went out in the pouring rain.  He isn't answering tests and his phone is switched off.  Sad and confused.

Think today is one of those where I should have just stayed in bed.

Moan and rant over.  Sorry to dump on blogger

Mrs M

3 comments:

#1Nana said...

It will get better. Hang in there! As someone who left a miserable work environment I can tell you that once it is ended you will be surprised at how good it feels. i didn't realize how bad it was until I'd been gone a month. It was like leaving an abusive relationship and I couldn't see the extent of the abuse until I was removed from the situation. I am sending happy thoughts your way.
Jann

fizzee rascal said...

Hope things get better soon.

Fizz x

MoppishCommet said...

Congratulations about the new job... Hopefully that will keep you going until new start date. Mr Midnite- is he sulking for some reson?? I'm sure he will return with his tale between his legs soon enough...enjoy the peace while you can :) Xx

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
30 something female, GSOH, independent, unreliable, seeks sanity. Must like dogs and handbags!